imagine a milkshake place called “shakesperience” where all the milkshake flavours are named after puns of shakespeare plays
- Rolo and Juliet
- Mars Ado About Nothing
- Antonutella and Cleopatra
- Merchocolate of Venice
- Two Gentlemint of Verona
- Richerry III
It would bringeth all the gentlemen to the yard.
ok but hp blogger au
- Harry reblogs mostly amusing textposts and stuff he thinks is cool and as he gets older it like fizzles into social justice and long personal posts under readmores that get deleted after like 5 minutes
- Hermione’s blog is like this weird mix of feminism/social justice and a few pictures of cats and snippets of things that have to do with history and lit
- Ron mostly freaks out over athletes and reblogs humor posts and has like the worst theme ever
- Cho Chang blogs about boybands and Little Mix and teen dramas and is hardcore abt defending girls’ right to like things geared towards them
- Lavender Brown’s is mostly like calming pictures of the sky and flowers and probably has a pastel theme and she also has one of those horoscope sideblogs
- Neville has a plant blog that is mostly pictures of plants with freaking out in the tags along with some text posts
- Luna runs the Quibbler official blog but her personal is usually science and animal stuff along with the occasional cat gif
Gender and Sexuality Studies:
Computer Science and Engineering:
Choaked at Theater
Let me see redemption win
Let me know the struggle ends
That you can mend a heart
That’s frail and torn
I wanna know a song can rise
From the ashes of a broken life
And all that’s dead inside can be reborn
Cause I’m worn
My friend Jenna has left an abusive domestic situation and is looking to relocate and start a new life for herself and her cat. She’s in a temporary home and is currently out of work. I’d like help her raise money for this move, so here’s what I’m going to do:
I haven’t taken commissions in over two years, but I am auctioning an original sculpture, character of your choice, style of your choice and will donate all proceeds to Jenna’s relocation fund.
Here are some examples of my work:
(More pics of these and other pieces at my site, JFSculpts.com)
The winning bidder will receive one original sculpture, character and style of their choice, hand-painted, on its own ready-to-display stand.
I’m going to start the bidding at $300. Here’s how it will work:
- Email me at jfsculptsemail01 (at) gmail.com with your bid and what character/style you would like
- I will update my site, JFSculpts.com with the amount of the current highest bid
- Winner will donate their winning bid to Jenna’s fundraiser page
- 4-6 weeks from that time, the winner will receive their sculpture
- I’ve decided to extend the bidding and do one more, so if you missed the initial deadline I’m keeping the auction open a little longer
It’s that easy!
Jenna is my hero. I hope to help her get back on her feet. Please help if you can, by bidding, spreading the word with social media, or by donating directly.
UPDATE: I see there’s suddenly some new activity on this posts, so if anyone wants to contact me ( jfsculptsemail01 (at) gmail.com) with another bid (to be done after the winning bid, so sometimes in April/May), let me know.
Keep spreading the word and donate if you can: $10, $5, whatever you can spare. Every bit helps. Thank you!